WHO OWNS THE FEDERAL RESERVE?
[Reference: http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/rape3.shtml ]
There has been much speculation about who owns the Federal Reserve Corporation. It has been one of the best kept secrets of the century, because the Federal Reserve Act Act of 1913 provided that the names of the owner banks be kept secret. However, R. E. McMaster publisher of the newsletter The Reaper, asked his Swiss banking contacts which banks hold the controlling stock in the Federal Reserve Corporation. The answer:
In The Secrets Of The Federal Reserve, Eustace Mullins indicates that, because the Federal Reserve Bank of New York sets interest rates and controls the daily supply and price of currency throughout the U.S., the owners of that bank are the real directors of the entire system.
- Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
- Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris
- Israel Moses Sieff Banks of Italy
- Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam
- Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
- Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
- Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
- Goldman Sachs Bank of New York.
Google: Online versions of "Secrets of the Federal Reserve" by Eustace Mullins, a lengthy book.
One site's version - (Full Text on One Page - 640K)
Google: Louis T. McFadden's 1934 speech to Congress on the Federal Reserve. One site's version